Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bach Rescue Remedy - Kid's Formula



Bach Rescue Remedy is something that I had heard recommedations for, and had on hand, but had never used. It is a homeopathic remedy that is for stress or trauma. The other day, Chili woke up from her nap crying and nothing I did could calm her. I wasn't sure what was wrong or what to do for her. I remembered I had Bach Rescue Remedy on hand, and figured it was a good moment to try it out. I put four drops on her tongue and within seconds she had stopped crying. She was clingy for a few more minutes but after that she was back to her normal self. Wow! I was really impressed with the results! Yeah, for Bach Rescue Remedy!

You can check this out at: http://www.bachflower.com/

2 comments:

  1. I have the regular version (not kids) which I have given to DS more recently since he has been having a lot of moments like that! Its funny because he really resists me giving it to him at first, but after a moment, he kind of asks for more, and I know its not because he likes the taste! I think its because it makes him feel better. If nothing else, it distracts him from whatever he was upset about! But I really think it works well too - does the kids version have a flavor? Is it administered with a dropper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't actually tried it to know if it has a taste. It does come in a dropper. The strength is 5X. The dose is 4 drops. What is the strength for the adult one, and what do you give ds?

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, so if you are reading this, say hi!