First sewing project finished. I made two aprons, one for Chili and one for a friend whose birthday was this month. I'm not sure it they're quite done...I wasn't really happy with the way the ribbon looked, the stitching was definately not straight (you can't see that here, but take my word for it). I might have to do some modification. These were made out of curtains purchased at a neighborhood thrift shop (yeah, Blue Flamingo) and I used a tank dress pattern my sister-in-law had. I love the fact that I could make something new out of something used, and of course I love the garden fabric!
Cleaning up and preparing for Christmas
13 hours ago