- Two new words "hi" and "agua"
- Long walks (oh, how I dream of warm weather)
- Climbing, running, and sliding at a family fun center
- Chili taking mini-walks with grandpa. (She's never really had many opportunities to walk outside before. By the time she started walking, it was already too cold.)
- Visiting my grandma and grandpa (Chili's great-grandparents)
- Shopping for shoes- I hate it, but I was in need of some, and it helps to have someone else with when you have a little one
- Getting my hair re-cut. It looks so much better now.
- Chili giving and getting lots of love to/from grandma and grandpa, I think they enjoyed the hugs too
- Checking out the desert vegetation, very different
- Chili enjoyed walking on the small rocks that were people's "lawn"
- Having time to read about gardening, I am reading Square Foot Gardening and dreaming of spring Walking with grandpa.
Managing your financial life
9 hours ago