Monday, December 27, 2010

Two Year Blogging Anniversary

My two year blogging anniversary was December 20. I missed it in the rush of the holidays. Happy 2nd birthday Live Simply, Love Strongly! Here's to continuely learning to tread lightly on our Earth: learning to cook things from scratch at home, repurposing, learning to make things ourselves instead of buying store-bought, simplifying our lives and learning to be content with less, gardening, preserving, and living a more natural lifestyle! Here's to enjoying life with kids, blowing bubbles, digging in the garden, playing outside, singing, dancing, laughing, and loving! Hope you continue to join me in this adventure to do more living simply and loving strongly.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 2 years of consciously living, loving and blogging! We share the date of Dec. 20 because it's our wedding anniversary (12 years!)

    I am tempted to try your grated ginger carrots... a flavor combination that I love! And we always have an abundance of beans and eggs around here for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you try them! I just had some today on an avocado sandwich for lunch, and I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, so if you are reading this, say hi!