Friday, March 5, 2010

Recovering from the Blahs

The last few months I have had a bad case of the blahs. Winter is always a challenge for me. I have an adversion to it. It's actually quite a miracle that I haven't "flown the coop" looking for a warmer climate. In addition, I've had the typical pregnancy nausea and lack of energy. I feel like I've spent most of the last two months as a lump on my couch. BUT, it seems there is hope! The sun is peeking through, the snow is melting, and my nausea is fading and energy returning. It is time to do stuff! I actually feel like cleaning my house, washing dishes, and organizing papers. Nesting, no... it's called celebrating that I'M ALIVE! Hopefully, we'll have some fun crafting and cooking blogs coming up, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that 5 more mamas responded to your question on the "Staying Patient" post on API Speaks. It was all excellent advice!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy your comments, so if you are reading this, say hi!